Happy Friday guys!
I woke up this morning feeling very refreshed and looked outside my window only to find more ice on the ground. I had great sleep and then I realized it’s March and got super excited! The weather forecast is showing that it will get much warmer after the 8th of March. So glad the winter is finally going away and I can enjoy some fresh air. Speaking of a new month, that means we have some goals to write out!
Goals for March:
- Learn a new sport (already have one on mind, will make a video about it)
- Lose 10-15 pounds
- Start vlogging – post first video on Youtube
- Be consistent with my blog posts
- Make a laundry routine so we don’t fall behind on laundry
- Share my blog, be more open about it
- Workout 5x a week
- Sleep 8 hours every night and wake up at 5 am every morning
- Go to bed earlier
- Clear up my acne scarring/skin
- Spend time outdoors as much as I can as soon as it gets warmer outside
- Read at least 1 book
- Get back into writing my to-do lists
- Save money from every paycheck for our future vacations
- Buy our Disneyland and Universal Studios tickets before the end of the month
- Work on myself, mentally and physically
- Only buy new clothes if I lose weight
- Have at least 3 date nights with my husband
- Spend less time on my phone and more time with my husband
That sounds like a pretty good list and things I can for sure accomplish! I didn’t want to make it too goal heavy because sometimes it gets unrealistic, but I know that I could do a bunch of these. And even if I only do 50% of this list, it’s still something!
Do you have any goals for March? How do you write them out and make sure you get them done? Let me know in the comments 🙂
Happy Monday! I just got finished updating my blog and trying to make it look like Halloween and October themed. So far I like it, but I may end up changing it later. I am working from home today, haven’t gotten in the groove of blogging every day like I use to which makes me sad. I need to get back into it! I was planning on starting on my travel post yesterday and today, but I didn’t have time. I think I will start after writing this post though. I need to look through the photos on my camera first and then pick and choose which to put on here! The one on my header now is from that trip to Yosemite 🙂
So what’s been going on since I last blogged?? LOTS! Well, nothing too dramatic, but just some little updates here and there. Let’s see….. we finally bought a patio set and it was actually pretty cheap – $69 for 4 chairs, a nice glass table, and an umbrella. It’s perfect for us right now. I dream of the days I can wake up earlier and drink coffee outside sitting on my patio and enjoying some fresh air. And that day may be coming sooner than I thought! We can’t set it up until we clean out the garage and that little alleyway thing between our house and our neighbors because there are way too many mosquitos and bugs. So we have to clean all of that first so we can spray down the backyard and so I am able to park my car in the garage finally 🙂 this weekend was too hot to work outside, but next weekend it will be perfect weather to spend a whole Saturday cleaning it out and power-washing it. So I am looking forward to that.
What else? Hm, we bought some cool lights to put in the backyard too, so at night it can be pretty when we’re sitting out there. I also got a fire pit from my parents that’s really nice so we can have bonfires. It will be the perfect hangout spot! Even if it’s cold outside, I still see myself sitting out there with the fire going wrapped up in a blanket 😂
I’ve been working on my Pinterest a lot and have even posted one photo on there the other day which is a great start. It’s also been a struggle to host my own website outside of wordpress, it takes a lot of time and it’s hard for me to find that time. Hopefully I can finish it before the end of this year.
I started making a weekly to do list of things I want to accomplish from Monday-Sunday and it’s been working well. Sometimes I don’t finish stuff on there and if it’s not a huge deal I’ll add it to next week. But blogging at least 3x this week is on there, hopefully this helps me get back into the groove.
Mirhad discovered that my camera is super good and is learning how to use it correctly which means he will be my photographer for everything!!! 😀 Woohoo, finally! Apparently I chose a pretty good one so I’m glad for once I did something right LOL. So pics will be happening more often now 🙂
I think that’s it for this update, hopefully the travel blog will be up by the end of this week. It’s on my list!
See ya! 🙂
Let’s see what I have to do this week!!!
Micro study guide
Study for micro exam
Financial Mgt quiz
- Investment Week 6 Stocktrak Assignment
CSIS discussions + replies
- Marketing discussions (3)
- Marketing Assignment
- Marketing replies
- Make VDAY card
- Work on favorite moments of 2017 video
- Work on house
- Check out places for SB 2018
- Find a good camera to buy
- Open up a Home Depot credit card
- Start Keto next week – prep for it
- Write a “How to stay organized” blog post
Go with Mirhad to buy a new phone
- Finish all homework by Friday this week