Happy Friday guys!
I woke up this morning feeling very refreshed and looked outside my window only to find more ice on the ground. I had great sleep and then I realized it’s March and got super excited! The weather forecast is showing that it will get much warmer after the 8th of March. So glad the winter is finally going away and I can enjoy some fresh air. Speaking of a new month, that means we have some goals to write out!
Goals for March:
- Learn a new sport (already have one on mind, will make a video about it)
- Lose 10-15 pounds
- Start vlogging – post first video on Youtube
- Be consistent with my blog posts
- Make a laundry routine so we don’t fall behind on laundry
- Share my blog, be more open about it
- Workout 5x a week
- Sleep 8 hours every night and wake up at 5 am every morning
- Go to bed earlier
- Clear up my acne scarring/skin
- Spend time outdoors as much as I can as soon as it gets warmer outside
- Read at least 1 book
- Get back into writing my to-do lists
- Save money from every paycheck for our future vacations
- Buy our Disneyland and Universal Studios tickets before the end of the month
- Work on myself, mentally and physically
- Only buy new clothes if I lose weight
- Have at least 3 date nights with my husband
- Spend less time on my phone and more time with my husband
That sounds like a pretty good list and things I can for sure accomplish! I didn’t want to make it too goal heavy because sometimes it gets unrealistic, but I know that I could do a bunch of these. And even if I only do 50% of this list, it’s still something!
Do you have any goals for March? How do you write them out and make sure you get them done? Let me know in the comments 🙂
So I have had a iPhone for maybe 5 years now (all started with the iPhone 5) so I have had my fair share of good and bad apps. Here’s a list of my favorites as of right now!
- Flo – this is the best tracker for women when it comes to cycles and stuff like that
- Duolingo – through this app you can learn a new language at your own pace, it’s very cute and fun
- Sleep Cycle – great app for tracking your sleep cycle
- Daylio – just downloaded this the other day and I already like it, this one has you put your mood and what you are doing in as many times as you want a day and over the course of a week or month, you will learn when and what things make you angry, sad, happy, etc.,
- Headspace – great app for meditiation
- Calm – another great app for meditation, sleep, etc., this one is my favorite because it gives you lots of options and it has stuff like ‘7 days of sleep’, ‘7 days of happiness’ and they have pictures of nature and its beautiful
- Groupon – a cool app where you can get discounts/coupons for most activities around you, saves you a lot of money and also motivates you to get out there and do something fun
Those are my top favorite apps right now, I’ll do another one later this year to see if things have changed!
So I bought this book called the 52 List Project from Marshall’s today and it’s basically a year of weekly journaling inspiration. On the back it says “Create 52 lists, one for every week of the year, that will help you discover the beauty, joy, creativity, and power you already have! Get ready to celebrate, enjoy, and take ownership of your life, as each week of the year becomes more thoughtful and vibrant.” I bought a similar book like this for Sanela when she got a new job, but hers is about happiness. I really like this one because it’s all about goals and listing things. I looked through it and some of the things are really interesting to write about. So each week I will have a new topic to write about. This will be fun!
The first page says “List your goals and dreams for this year.” So I wanted to write them on here, too. This way I can have it in multiple places to look back on!
- Move into my new house with Mirhad
- Graduate college
- Get married
- Read more books –> at least 12 this year*
- Get to a healthy weight & stay there –> be comfortable in your own body, don’t lose weight just to be skinny, lose weight to be healthy for yourself and for your future self
- Travel A LOT
- Up my water intake –> I have many water bottles that measure the water so drink a couple of those a day
- Volunteer @ the bunny shelter often
- Spend more time with my family –> I already do, but I just need to continue doing it
- Renovate my dream home –> make my house how I’ve always dreamed of having it
- Go to health check-ups –> 2x a year
- Save money –> as soon as I start working, create a financial plan
- Take a road trip across the USA
- Take pictures every day
- Go to bed earlier, wake up earlier –> I always stay up late and end up waking up around 10, feels like most of my day is taken up by sleeping.. wake up earlier and make the most of the day
- Try something new or do something (go explore) –> once a month
- Spend more time outside
- Learn more –> documentaries, a course, etc.,
- Prepare my food –> for work, for school, always have a plan of what to eat so I don’t end up eating random junk
- Eat fruit & vegetables more –> incorporate this into my diet
So far, that’s what I have. I will probably add more!