Since Spring is right around the corner, I wanted to list some of my favorite things about Spring in no order whatsoever to get me excited for it!
- That Spring smell! All of those flowers blooming and that fresh air finally making a comeback after months of cold, crisp air
- Spending time outside – there is nothing better than knowing you can go outside and just enjoy the sun, even if you don’t have anything planned
- Picnics – I think they are the best in the Spring and Fall seasons because of all the beautiful colors
- Flowers blooming – of course can’t forget about all of those beautiful flowers coming out and making your house or the park colorful
- Road trips – this is possible anytime of the year pretty much, but when it’s nicer outside it’s much easier to take a fun weekend trip
- Better mood – nice weather brings more positivity! People are much happier when it’s Spring
- Daylight Savings goes away – the day is longer and you don’t feel like you have to take a nap when it hits 4-5pm
- The market – all fruits and veggies are out and super fresh! I always get excited for the new season to pick up some fresh fruit and veggies
- You can open your windows – in the house or even in your car and it feels SO good!
- Trees – the trees start getting their green colors back and your neighborhood doesn’t look like a ghost town
What are some of your favorite things about Spring? 🙂
Spring is one of the best times, that cold weather finally going away, the grass getting greener, and that beautiful time where day-light savings comes around and our days seem longer.
I love so many things about Spring, but here are my favorites:
- The new flowers blooming
- That damp/humid weather after a little bit of rainfall
- The world seems so much more colorful as we leave behind the dark winter days
- Summer is just around the corner
- The feeling of wearing a light jacket instead of that heavy winter jacket
- Colorful wardrobe
- That spring smell
- Getting to spend more time outside
- Feeling more positive
- Spring break
- Getting to plant flowers/vegetables
- Getting to wear cute gladiators and sandals
- Better mood
- All new seasons of shows come out
And soon right after Spring.. comes summer ☀️
Good morning & happy Thursday!!!!
It’s almost Friday and that means almost free from this school stuff!!!!! I really want to spend tomorrow laying in bed and finishing up some shows I haven’t watched in a while, but it’s going to be like 56 degrees tomorrow so I want to jog and spend some time outside. Maybe I’ll catch up on shows Friday night or something.. maybe in the morning I’ll wake up at 8 am and just start watching 😂😂 Anyways, I love Tuesdays and Thursdays because I don’t have to rush to get ready for school. I get to wake up around 9, drink coffee, and blog a little bit. I wish this was my full-time job lol.
Anyways, today I have to start my marketing assignment, like it needs to be done by today because I don’t want to work on any homework after today. I also need to buy bonds for investments class, so I need to do some research on which ones to buy bc I have no idea what I’m doing hahaha. I’m trying to think if that’s all the homework I have left…hopefully.
Yesterday my brother got some books he ordered from Chegg and there was a $25 Shutterfly “gift to shop”.
So I took it and went on the website and obviously I expected everything to be super expensive (it was) so I browsed around until I thought of a cool idea. I ended up making both of my parents coffee mugs, so each of their mugs has pictures with us (the kids) and then I wrote “We love you mama!” and “We love you babo!” and it looks adorable. Then apparently I also got a free magnet, so I put a bunch of our family pics on there and I also got a set of 24 address labels, so I added “Mirhad and Melisa” and our new address. Idk what I will use them for, but who cares they’re really cute. All of the items are supposed to be here by February 2-6 I think, so I’m excited to see how they will turn out. Praying the pictures aren’t super blurry bc I want them to drink out of the coffee mugs as soon as they get them 😂
Going to try to attempt my quiz from financial management again, got a 3/10 yesterday and even Mirhad helped me 😂 The way she set it up is that we have to take a quiz before she lectures about the material so obviously we don’t know anything, but the only good thing is that we can take it as many times as we want and take the higher score. So I’m going to try again before I leave for school and see what I get since I have until 1:30 to keep redoing them.