One of my goals this year is to really get into fashion and to try out new styles. Since Spring is just around the corner, I’m already thinking about what kind of outfits I want to buy and wear. I’ve gotten some inspiration from Pinterest and want to organize it! I am thinking of outfits I could wear to work and also on vacations or just casually if I go somewhere. I rarely wear colors and am planning on incorporating them into my outfits.
So I decided the best thing to do is make a new board on Pinterest and have everything I like in there. I’ve been using boards a lot lately and it really organizes everything nicely.
Here’s the link to my board: Spring Style 2019
The problem with our city is that Spring can turn into summer weather real quick so sometimes it just depends on what you can wear. It’s usually cold in the office, so I will most likely be wearing cardigans/jeans from Spring into Summer. But there are a lot of cute outfits I’ve found and I cannot wait to use these as inspiration! I will continue adding more stuff into this board as I find more outfits, so keep an eye out!
Does anyone else use Pinterest to organize their ideas? What do you do for outfit inspiration? Let me know below, would love to try some new things out as well! 🙂
Hello & good morning!
Having a nice cup of coffee and writing out my plans and goals for the weekend. I write my goals for the week in a notebook every Sunday or Monday and sometimes I forget to write stuff I want to do for the weekend. So this will be helpful!
Goals and things I have to do:
- Set up patio set and lights – this has been something we have been working on for about 2 weeks now, it’s just a lot of work cleaning out our backyard, but we should be able to set it up today if not tomorrow
- Clean my car and truck – have been meaning to clean the inside for a week now, but I have been waiting for Mirhad to go dump the stuff we threw in the back of the truck from the garage so it’s all clear so I can clean it easier
- Clean stuff from alley way – I don’t think anyone is going to come by from the city to clean it (THANKS A LOT) even though it’s their property, how annoying. So I think we will either clean the stuff closest to us or not do anything and put up a fence lol
- Vlog – I haven’t vlogged in so long 😦 so I want to do that this weekend
- Read – I’ve been meaning to sit down and read, but this week was a blur lol
- Meditate at least 1x this weekend – my goal has been to do it 3x this week with Mirhad, but we both haven’t had time
- Find a box to keep my old bills in – it’s just nice to have it organized and if I ever need to pull one out, I know where to find it
- Grab the bonfire from my moms house – this could’ve easily been done like 100 times this week, but we’re so lazy -.- so that definitely needs to happen this weekend because we want to do bonfires!!!
- Wash more winter clothes – so I’ve taken all my winter stuff out and washed at least half, the other half needs to be done and Mirhad’s winter stuff too!
- Organize our closet – clean it out and put away all summer stuff and put in all winter stuff woohoo!
So it’s a pretty long list, but nothing on there takes more than a day to do. The closet and washing clothes will probably be the lengthiest, but it’s gotta get done!
- I am working until 3ish and then I will do some chores around the house
- Going to make a healthy lunch
- Possibly have my niece and nephew sleep over tonight
- Mirhad will hopefully start putting up the lights in the yard
- Start organizing the closet
- Have to go over to my sister in laws around 10am to help her with something – guess I can’t really say it on here until I post pics so until then hahaha
- Going to my best friends parents house around 5ish, will chill there for a bit and then head home, not sure what we’ll do after… maybe a bonfire?!?!!? 😀
- Maybe I can get Mirhad to wash some laundry this day
- Hopefully by this time, I’ll have all my chores done so I can CHILL on a Sunday for once
- Planning to just light a candle, watch a movie, and chill
- Will probably wash more laundry on this day
So that’s pretty much my weekend, not too much going on!