It’s officially the first day of spring!!! Just like for any season, you have to have a bucket list for this season too. Writing this list has made me so excited for spring, so here we go!
- Fly a kite
- Take pictures of the pretty trees + flowers blooming
- Have a nice picnic around the pretty colors
- Go on a random road trip or two
- Visit the farmers market
- Rollerblade lots and lots in the park
- Make a bird feeder (we have bird food, just never got around to making them a house)
- Take our niece and nephew to the park
- Plan out April and May in my planner
- Spend time outside as much as I can, soak up the warm sun
- Go to the Botanical Gardens
- Buy fresh flowers
- Make our front/back yard look nice
- Look for bunnies
- Have a BBQ at the park
- Take lots of photos of my husband and I outside
- Plan our California trip
- Plan our 2-3 summer trips
- Prank my husband for April Fool’s Day
- Keep the windows open at home as much as we can, let the fresh air flow in
- Set up our patio table and chairs
- Read on my Kindle outside
- Feed ducks
- Visit 2-3 zoo’s outside of our city
- Get an Banana split ice cream and eat it with my husband at the park
So far this is my list, I think if I remember anything else I’ll just add it. It’s not a super long list so I think I can accomplish it. You can tell I just want to spend a lot of time outside!
Have you guys created your spring bucket list yet?? Anything you think I should add to mine? Let me know in the comments!! 🙂
It is a BEAUTIFUL day!!!! It’s 69 degrees right now and by today it’s supposed to be 76 degrees!!!!!!!! OMG, hello Spring!!! ❤ ❤ ❤ It feels great, I opened up all of the windows in my room and am drinking some coffee! Right when the weather gets as nice as this, my mood instantly increases even if I didn’t have enough sleep – which I did, I got a good 9 hours of sleep for the 2nd night in a row!
Adisa texted me and said our class might be cancelled, which I would love because this weather is too nice to be sitting inside of a class today. If she does cancel, then I’m going to sit outside and work on my assignment for marketing and then read a good book. Times like this makes me wish I had a hammock to lay on outside hahaha. Deff going to make one in our house, we have to.
Later after Mirhad gets out of class, we are going to take Medina and Bracan to Sky Zone. I’m so excited bc we’ve never gone with them so it’ll be fun! Can’t wait to see Bracan jump 😂😂
OMG I totally forgot, I’m getting my braces off March 20th!!!! I have a last check-up appointment in 3 weeks and then that leaves 2 weeks til the 20th which is when they will be coming off!!! 😀 😀 😀 I’m so excited! I’ve been waiting for this day for over 2 years hahaha.
I’m about to do this journaling post for this Kindness Practice I signed up for and email it to Niki who is in charge of it! And then going to write in my weekly journal thing I got at Marshal’s.
Hopefully after I drop off Mirhad at school, I will know if class is cancelled so I can go home and not get ready for school. 🤞🏼
But yeah, that’s it for now. See ya laterrrrr!