We are having some great weather here and to make it even better, Ulta has released their list for the 21 Days of Beauty! Every year, Ulta has their 21 Days of Beauty sale and I always get at least 1-2 items that are really good deals! Here’s the link to the event!
Now since it’s specific items each day, I like to go through each day and see if I want anything and then write it down so I remember to go that day or order online if I can’t make it in! For some of the days, nothing caught my eye, but here’s my list!
- Mario Badescu* Botanical Exfoliating Scrub on sale for $13
- Urban Decay* Eyeshadow Primer Potion on sale for $12, this is one of my favorite eyeshadow primers and works great with my skin
- Peter Thomas Roth* Hungarian Thermal Mask & Moisturizer on sale for $29.. a little pricey, but I’ve never tried it and it looks good
- Anastasia Beverly Hills* Brow Wiz on sale for $10.50.. this is a STEAL! I would get one of these, but I have one brand new one at home and one I just started using recently so I don’t need it. If you’re looking for a light, easy brow pencil this one is great
- Skyn Iceland* Eye Gels on sale for $7.50-15.. never tried these but they look like they would work well
- Tarte* Tartelette Toasted Eyeshadow Palette on sale for $19.50.. have always wanted to try this one out and it’s a good price. Might be useful for traveling especially because it has a mirror
- Mario Badescu* Drying Lotion on sale for $8.50.. my sister uses this and says it works really well
- Clinique* Moisture Surge 72 Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator on sale for $19.50. One of my favorite moisturizers and it’s a great price on sale, will stock up
- Mario Badescu* Vitamin C Serum on sale for $22.50. Vitamin C is super good on the skin and I have been looking for a good serum from a brand I can trust
- M•A•C* Prep + Prime Skin on sale for $15.50.. I have the Mac fix + spray and I love it so maybe this will work as good
- IT Cosmetics* Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara on sale for $12.. one of my favorite mascaras so I need to stock up! Also got my mom hooked on it, so I will grab one for her as well!
So there’s my list, does anyone else have any favorites they stock up on from events like this? Might as well get it when it’s on sale, right? 🙂