I didn’t get much sleep last night and it really took a toll on my day/mood. So I drank some coffee and it helped a little bit, but I think I need some food in my system to give me real energy! I’m currently eating an apple and working on some user stories for work. Tonight I think we’ll both go to bed earlier because Mirhad got even less sleep than I did because he was studying all night -_-
On the other hand, 8 more days!!!!! I am starting to wrap stuff up for work so everything is good to go for next week. And I am slowly starting to put a list together for what I need to bring – this will take a while. I have the essentials of course, but since we’ve never done a trip like this, I don’t want to forget anything. I need to buy other things like a small bottle of dry shampoo because I know I can’t take that big one lol.
What else? Yesterday we deep cleaned the whole house except for one room (the storage room) so we’re tackling that this weekend. Hoping to put everything where it belongs and have it ready to be a guest bedroom. There is SO MUCH random stuff in there, maybe we can throw a bunch of it away. A lot of it is Mirhad’s clothes, maybe his winter clothes? Not sure, but we’ll do something with it. That room will be the hardest to deal with, but it needs to get done. Otherwise, everything else is so sparkly clean 😀 we even moved our bed around in our room and it changed everything. I went an got the night stands we’ve wanted and they’re so useful already.
Haven’t been able to blog all weekend. I started a post on Friday, but the weekend flew by and by the time I knew it – I didn’t even write one post 😦 New goal is to post once everyday, that way I can write my thoughts down too.
But yeah, that’s pretty much it. Going to go work on some stuff and then plan 🙂
Happy Tuesday! It’s April, can’t believe how fast this year is going by, but that means one more month until school is over. Let me calculate how many weeks exactly – okay so 5-6 weeks because I know one of my classes ends in 4 weeks and the other our last exam is like the week of graduation. So I’m just going to say 5 weeks to make myself feel better 😂
Meant to blog yesterday about my day, but time flew by so fast I was in bed before I knew it. I woke up this morning around 9 and cleaned the kitchen.. seriously my siblings don’t know how to clean anything SMH so I spent like 30 minutes cleaning the kitchen. Apparently Mirhad came over last night and played FIFA with my brother all night and slept over.. I didn’t even know so it was funny to wake up to him in my dining room doing his homework hahaha. I drove him to school after I cleaned and then I came back and watched an episode of This is Us and I seriously miss watching that show but I feel like I have so much to do in this month that I don’t know where my mind is so when I’m able to sit down and watch it or any show I like for that matter it makes my mood better.
So I downloaded this app called Like to Know it and you can take screenshots of stuff you find on Pinterest or anywhere else and it’ll tell you where you can buy the clothes or whatever you screenshot. You can also follow a lot of bloggers who use that site and I found some people I like to follow so I know where to buy clothes from in the future. My goal is to change my style for when I start working because at that point I’ll be starting a new job and it’s important to look my best going into a professional setting! So on that app I found these wedges that I have been looking for in stores for like maybe 3 months now no joke and the link took me to Target’s website and guess what?! I found them at Target for $35!!! Everywhere else I’ve seen them they’re like $60+. Plus, I also had a 20% shoes coupon through the Cartwheel Target app and it brought my price down to $28, so it was deff a steal. I can wear those to graduation and even my bridal shower, they are so comfortable.
I’m about to go work on the house a little bit and then possibly go to the gym. We’re supposed to switch out all of the ceiling fans and clean the floor again and then Mirhad’s dad has some electricity stuff to finish up. We will finish the basement by the end of this week and when my parents are back from their vacation, we will go buy a kitchen, YAY!!!!!!!!! I’m very excited about that part. After the kitchen is done, it will be time to furnish our home 😀 I’m seriously going to have so much fun doing that. And then as soon as we are done furnishing… we are moving in! So like one more month and I get to live with the love of my life, yasssss! I’m so excited ❤
Last night I wrote out the ultimate to do list and I have sooooooo much to do 😦 May hurry up plz. At least when it’s May, most of my worries will be gone, like the anxiety from my bridal shower and all of that planning. All I will be worried about is graduation (I know I will be super nervous about that) but it’s all going to pass by so quick and then I’ll be married before you know it!!!
So yeah, that’s all, bye! 🙂
Happy Monday, everyone! Didn’t go to class this morning, so I got to sleep in. I swear this weather is making me so sleepy and my allergies are acting up so bad. After I woke up, I went to Mirhad’s house to figure some stuff out with his sister regarding the bridal shower and we have everything figured out, yay! Came back home and it started raining (hence why I am so sleepy) and cleaned the house. Me and Emma tag teamed it and finished real quick. Now, I’m sitting here in my living room watching an episode of This is Us and drinking coffee. I’m about to make pasta with chicken and veggies.
I need to find a dress for my shower, so I am looking at lulus.com to see if they have anything good with a nice price. I’m about to post some links of the ones I really like.
So these are the ones I really liked. I need to go in store too because for longer dresses I need to make sure it won’t be dragging on the floor behind me as I walk especially since it’s a white dress and it’ll get dirty quick. I am going to probably go sometime in the next 2 weeks to try on some white ones!
So I just finished making my pasta and it was delicious! Now I am watching Love because Mirhad really likes that show so I’ve decided to watch it, too. I am going to go back and forth with my two shows today and see how many episodes I can watch. Since I didn’t go to class this morning, I can’t really catch up on anything. So until then, I will do nothing and chill lol.
I really want to buy a jean jacket so I am trying to figure out the best place to buy it from since I know some are bad quality, but expensive. I’m going to shop around online and see what I can find.
Tomorrow is the first day of Spring!! Hope it brings nice weather 🙂 🙂 🙂 💐
1 more day!!!!!!!!!!
So that’s really all it for now, see ya!
Still morning for me because I am still kind of waking up. Cleaned my room and put my laundry to wash – I really need to stop pushing that off bc eventually I run out of clothes and then I’m stuck washing so much laundry in one day 😐 Anyways, I have a lot of stuff to do today (school wise) and I am freaking out. Even though I literally did so much homework last week so I wouldn’t have to this weekend, it somehow still piled up!!!! Week 8, where are ya???? About to update my planner so I know what’s going on this week, I know I have an exam and I think another one online so I got some note catching up to do. It’s pretty cold outside today so that means I’m not leaving my house which is a good excuse to stay in my room and do all of this stuff lol.
Re-cap of this weekend:
- Aleksandra Prijovic concert was not good, not because of her singing she actually sang well, but because of the atmosphere of concerts. I think this is my last concert I’m going to go to for a really long time. I have no desire to see anyone else live. I’m just sick of the same things happening every time a concert is held in the same place.. people pushing and shoving CONSTANTLY, drunk people everywhere spilling their drinks and throwing their beers on the floor to crack into tiny pieces (one in which I stepped on), and the fact that there is little kids basically drunk (teens). So annoying so I just refuse to deal with it anymore. I didn’t have fun at all and I wish I didn’t go, but whatever. Lesson learned!
- Think I need a mental vacation from everyone, maybe even a real one lol. Sometimes I really wish I could drive to Colorado by myself and just chill in the mountains alone, listening to the peace and quiet of nature, enjoying the views. But no, obviously I can’t do that because school and my parents would freak out. I’m going to figure out if I can go somewhere for Spring Break bc I’m going to need this soon.
- School sucks. Yes, all my homework and assignments are mostly from my online class, BUT there is SO FREAKING MUCH OF IT. It is like a never-ending cycle. I finish something for one class and then I have the same work load for the next class, and then the next. And then my classes I actually go to in person, I literally have an assignment due every week and it’s shit I’m so confused about, like I kind of get it but it’s not 100% yet. Which is why today will be spent learning that.
- Rosemary Essential Oil actually helps you concentrate and focus which is super crazy. I’m sitting here writing this and I’m going super hard. I look over and my diffuser is on, this is amazing. Thank God for things like this because sometimes ya need it!!
- Caught up on Riverdale and was reminded of why I love this show so much. Even tho it’s cringy sometimes, it’s so good. Latest episode had me screaming bc of the ending…. no words. Can’t wait to see what the hell happened on Wednesday!!!! Also Bughead are back together, hell yeaaaaaaaa.
- Went to IKEA yesterday with Sanela so she could buy a table for her basement, it looks amazing BTW and I ended up buying myself a little side table. Looks so cute and it’s very useful because now I have more room for stuff I put besides my bed. I use to use this storage box thingy which was very cute, but this is better. Pic below.
- Also went to Marshal’s yesterday and got some clothes. Mainly sweats because I literally have none. The one I did have Emma took so I needed these. I also bought a shirt that is sleeveless but has a hood, it’s really cute. And I also bought a really pretty OPI nailpolish called Berry something I forgot the other part, but it’s so pretty.
- Oh yeah, almost forgot! On Friday I went to the outlet mall with Elma and Vildana bc Elma needed some tights for the concert and I’ve been wanting to go to Coach to buy a purse since they didn’t have anything good at Tj-Maxx or Marshal’s. I ended up getting a really good deal (always good deals at the outlet Coach store) and I got a purse with a wristlet and a little thing I can put my cards in if I didn’t want to carry a purse or something. The bundle was $159 and that’s amazing because the purse alone is $295. I think it’s very useful for traveling. It is like a berry color and to my surprise, it matches the nail-polish I got yesterday hahahaha. I’ve been wanting a new purse for a while anyways and Mirhad wanted to get me a present for New Years since he never did! Great for work too.
Yeah that’s pretty much it. Need to go work now!