Every Winter, I write this little bucket list of things I want to do and most of the time, half of the stuff on there doesn’t get crossed off! This time, I’m making it a bit shorter so that maybe I will be able to cross more things off. I love the holidays and the warmth it gives me, so this list is essential to me.
- Drink hot chocolate and watch a movie in my pj’s w/ my husband
- Bake cookies and decorate them (sprinkles, frosting, etc)
- Go see Christmas lights at least 3x
- Buy presents for family, wrap them, and put them under the tree
- Go ice-skating
- Visit Chicago and see the lights + ice skate
- Plan an upcoming vacation
- Watch as many movies as I can during my free time
- Write my 2019 goals
- Decorate a gingerbread house with husband
So there’s my super short list. I think I can do most of the things on here, I really want to go see the lights in Chicago and ice-skate, but if it’s too expensive we may save that for next year.
What’s on your list? 🙂