I’ve been trying to perfect my morning routine for a while now and I think I may have found the perfect one for me! This routine is for every day and if I do wear makeup (which is once in a while) I just skip steps 2 & 3 in the morning routine and go straight to the moisturizer.
- Wash my face with Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash from The Body Shop
- Follow with Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner from The Body Shop
- Dot any blemishes or acne spots with Tea Tree Oil ^ same brand
- Finish off with Clinique’s Dramatically Different Moisturizer – by far the best hydrating moisturizer I have ever tried, helps especially in the winter when the air dries out your skin
- Remove any makeup if needed (I use Garnier’s SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Cleanser & Makeup Remover)
- Wash face with Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash
- Apply Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner
- Dot any blemishes or acne spots with Tea Tree Oil
*I skip moisturizer at night usually because for some reason my face ends up very oily in the morning and I don’t like it so I let my face breath overnight and let the tea tree oil work its magic!
So that’s pretty much it, this is the most simple routine I have found to work for me. Helps me get rid of acne while still keeping my face moisturized.
Here are the links to the products mentioned above:
- Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash
- Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner
- Tea Tree Oil
- Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water